Latest News & Events
- GUIDE TO LASTING POWERS OF ATTORNEYIn this post we ask some expert solicitors about granting Powers of Attorney over someone if or when they are unable to make decisions themselves. This brief overview will help explain some concepts and some important considerations that may need to be considered.
- KEY CONSIDERATIONS FOR MAKING A WILLSome expert solicitors answer questions about estate planning and considerations to be regularly evaluated so that wishes can be honoured. The questions asked are intended to provide a brief overview of the process.
- DEMENTIA, BATHING & SHOWERING: CHALLENGES & TIPSFor people diagnosed with dementia, the everyday tasks that we take for granted can become a real challenge. Take showering for example: dementia… Read more: DEMENTIA, BATHING & SHOWERING: CHALLENGES & TIPS
- HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF SOMEONE WITH PARKINSON’S DISEASEParkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain’s ability to control movement. People with Parkinson’s disease may experience a range of… Read more: HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF SOMEONE WITH PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- Big Bake BonazaOn Monday 19th June 2023, we hosted a Big Bake Bonzana with proceedings going to Alzheimer’s Society. For more information about this special event… Read more: Big Bake Bonaza
- The Mayor of The Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames hosts our wonderful Care ProfessionalsOn Monday 24th April, the Mayor of the Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames, Cllr Yogan Yoganathan, took time out from his busy schedule to host… Read more: The Mayor of The Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames hosts our wonderful Care Professionals
- King’s Coronation Afternoon TeaThe King’s Coronation is fast approaching and what better way to show support than to have an afternoon tea surrounded by great people?… Read more: King’s Coronation Afternoon Tea